Roles and Responsibilities
- 3-5 years Gulf Experience in Civil Maintenance & Operation related to Oil & Gas Industry.
- primary role is to provide civil/structural engineering support.
- prepares structural design calculations for steel structures and reinforced concrete foundations for in-plant buildings and equipment support, such as pressure vessels, heat exchangers, furnaces, tanks, air coolers, pumps, piping, and electrical cables in all refinery facilities.
- also include developing design packages and technical studies, providing consultation and review service on all capital projects, and performing design evaluations related to general civil, geotechnical and structural engineering fields.
- oil & gas project experience mandatory.
- Gulf experience mandatory.
- Aramco project Experience will be preferred.
- Driving license mandatory.
For any query feel free to contact on 022- 68354444 (Ms. Nazia/ Mr. Adil)
Desired Candidate Profile
Civil Engineer ( Oil & Gas Project)
Perks and Benefits
Accommodation, transportation and medical benefits.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
New Alfa International
"Success" is felt when Client talks about you, recommends your services and wants to do more business with you.
Though we started small, now we are an Organisation with workforce of 50 plus people operating from Corporate Head office in Mumbai and Regional Branch Offices in Lucknow, Hyderabad & New Delhi.
Recruitment is our business forte. We execute large scale recruitment projects all over middle east. Large part of our recruitment has been to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman & Kuwait.
We specialise in providing bulk Skilled workforce in the areas of Hospitality, Construction, Transports, Health Care, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals.
"Quality" is at the core of our heart and we have organized ever y process that adheres to it.
"Three Decades" of experience in the field of understanding human potential and recruiting the right talent.
Contact Company:New Alfa International