Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet the customer at the agreed RDV time and provide assistance; on arrival from the aircraft to the public area after customs and on departure from check-in to aircraft (through passport and security control)
- Assist customer during baggage claim and Lost and Found, if necessary
- Driving of Ambulift and other vehicles attributed to this services
- Communicate with Red Cap, Crew and Gate agents for boarding
- As soon as OK, preboard and present customers to crew
- Handling of personal WCHR according instructions
- Company WCHRs always under control
- Assist Ramp Service Agents to ensure that wheelchairs, strollers and gate checked bags (cleared through security) are made available for loading upon departure and delivery to passengers upon arrival
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements and Swissport SOPs and policies
- Operate equipment like computer keyboards, and carrier specific reservation/ ticketing software
- Produce all required, work-related documentation
- Participate in the development of a safe and healthy workplace.
- To report any occurrence immediately.
- Take reasonable care to ensure their own safety and health and that of others
Qualifications and Competencies
- High School diploma
- Passionate about customer service and must have relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English, Arabic in addition is an advantage
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
- Willingness to work in inclement weather
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Age between 22 to 32 Years
Perks and Benefits
Accommodation, Transportation & other medical benefits
For more details plz contact on 9702450085 (Ms. Nazia)
New Alfa International
"Success" is felt when Client talks about you, recommends your services and wants to do more business with you.
Though we started small, now we are an Organisation with workforce of 50 plus people operating from Corporate Head office in Mumbai and Regional Branch Offices in Lucknow, Hyderabad & New Delhi.
Recruitment is our business forte. We execute large scale recruitment projects all over middle east. Large part of our recruitment has been to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman & Kuwait.
We specialise in providing bulk Skilled workforce in the areas of Hospitality, Construction, Transports, Health Care, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals.
"Quality" is at the core of our heart and we have organized ever y process that adheres to it.
"Three Decades" of experience in the field of understanding human potential and recruiting the right talent.
Contact Company:New Alfa International