Roles and Responsibilities
- Unload passenger luggage and air cargo ( bulk) onto carts and/or dollies
- Unload wheelchairs and child strollers and deliver to designated location
- Provide special handling of luggage/cargo as required/directed
- Correct securing and lashing of Load if necessary
- Collect and load mail, live animals, wheelchairs and child strollers onto aircraft
- Inspect ramp areas adjacent to gate and aircraft for debris and remove/dispose of when found.
- Report all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Participate in the development of a safe and healthy workplace.
- To report any occurrence immediately.
- Take reasonable care to ensure their own safety and health and that of others
Qualifications and Competencies
- Previous ramp experience a plus
- Valid drivers license (optional, but an advantage for career ambitions in ramp functions)
- Good communication skills in English
- Language skills
- Must be able to work in inclement weather
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Excellent Health & Safety awareness
- Lift heavy objects that could reach 70 pounds (32 kilograms) Ability to work in inclement weather
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work flexible hour
- Age between 22 to 32 Years.
Perks and Benefits
Accommodation, Transportation & other medical benefits.
For more details plz contact on 9702450085 (Ms. Nazia)
New Alfa International
"Success" is felt when Client talks about you, recommends your services and wants to do more business with you.
Though we started small, now we are an Organisation with workforce of 50 plus people operating from Corporate Head office in Mumbai and Regional Branch Offices in Lucknow, Hyderabad & New Delhi.
Recruitment is our business forte. We execute large scale recruitment projects all over middle east. Large part of our recruitment has been to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman & Kuwait.
We specialise in providing bulk Skilled workforce in the areas of Hospitality, Construction, Transports, Health Care, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals.
"Quality" is at the core of our heart and we have organized ever y process that adheres to it.
"Three Decades" of experience in the field of understanding human potential and recruiting the right talent.
Contact Company:New Alfa International