Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that everything goes smoothly at a project site.
- Coordinating tasks for the day, creating schedules for workers, oversee quality of the site, and managing the budget.
- Technical Experience in Civil & mechanical Work.
- Oil & Gas Experience is must.
- Good communication Written & Verbal mandatory.
- Driving license mandatory.
Desired Candidate Profile
Site Foreman (WPR) (Oil & gas)
Perks and Benefits
Accommodation, transportation & Medical benefits
For more details feel free to contact 022- 68354444 ( Ms. Nazia/ Mr. Adil)
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil,Diploma in Civil, Mechanical
New Alfa International
"Success" is felt when Client talks about you, recommends your services and wants to do more business with you.
Though we started small, now we are an Organisation with workforce of 50 plus people operating from Corporate Head office in Mumbai and Regional Branch Offices in Lucknow, Hyderabad & New Delhi.
Recruitment is our business forte. We execute large scale recruitment projects all over middle east. Large part of our recruitment has been to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman & Kuwait.
We specialise in providing bulk Skilled workforce in the areas of Hospitality, Construction, Transports, Health Care, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals.
"Quality" is at the core of our heart and we have organized ever y process that adheres to it.
"Three Decades" of experience in the field of understanding human potential and recruiting the right talent.
Contact Company:New Alfa International