Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum 05 to 07 Yrs Experience in the same field.
- maintains and services oil & gas production facilities.
- Overseas testing and monitoring of wells, pumps, storage, facilities and other equipment.
- responsible for safety of staff and production facilities.
- Technical Experience in civil or mechanical work.
- Oil & gas experience will be value addition.
- Aramco project experience will be preferred.
- Good Communication in English written and verbal mandatory.
- driving license mandatory.
Desired Candidate Profile
Site Supervisor (Oil & Gas)
Perks and Benefits
Accommodation, transportation & medical benefits.
For more details feel free to contact 022-68354444
UG:Diploma in Civil, Mechanical,B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil
New Alfa International
"Success" is felt when Client talks about you, recommends your services and wants to do more business with you.
Though we started small, now we are an Organization with workforce of 50 plus people operating from Corporate Head office in Mumbai and Regional Branch Offices in Lucknow, Hyderabad & New Delhi.
Recruitment is our business forte. We execute large scale recruitment projects all over middle east. Large part of our recruitment has been to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman & Kuwait.
We specialize in providing bulk Skilled workforce in the areas of Hospitality, Construction, Transports, Health Care, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals.
"Quality" is at the core of our heart and we have organized ever y process that adheres to it.
"Three Decades" of experience in the field of understanding human potential and recruiting the right talent.
Contact Company:New Alfa International